1. Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name. But what’s puzzling you is the nature of my game.
2. Delicate - Damien Rice.
Why do you sing Hallelujah, if it means nothing to you? Why do you sing with me at all?
3. Death on Two Legs (Dedicated to…) - Queen
Death on two legs, you’re tearing me apart. Death on two legs, you never had a heart of your own.
4. Hatefuck - The Bravery
If I put my hands around your wrists, would you fight them? If I put my fingers in your mouth, would you bite them?
5. Crying Lightning - The Arctic Monkeys
Your pastimes consisted of the strange and twisted and deranged and I love that little game you had called crying lightning.
6. Good Enough - Evanescence
I can’t say no to you. Crave my heart and it’s bleeding in your hand. I can’t say no to you.
7. Time of Dying - Three Days Grace
Wake me up, I’m living a nightmare… I will not die, I’ll wait here for you.
8. This is How I Disappear - My Chemical Romance
And without you is how I disappear and live my life alone forever now.
9. Thoughts of a Dying Atheist - Muse
And it scares the hell out of me, the end is all I can see.
10. World Spins Madly On - The Weepies
Woke up and wished that I was dead, with an aching in my head, I lay motionless in bed. I thought of you and where you’d gone and let the world spin madly on.